bdnews24hr.blogspot.com
50 minutes free call to India and Pakistan - Free Call 24™

50 minutes free call to India and Pakistan

Today we found another company which is offering $1 free credit (50 min) to different countries. We tried this service and call India & Pakistan, as I mentioned I talked for 50 minutes, maybe more free minutes for other countries because India and Pakistan are costly countries for phone calls. Also the call has amazing good voice quality. Furthermore their calling rates and also not that bad as compare to others.

To use this free credit just follow these steps:


  1. Clickhere to sign-up with Boss revolution.
  2. Enter all the information and click on the purchase button.
  3. To complete the registration process you need to get the security code from boss revolution. To get this, follow the steps on the page. They will send the security code thru SMS. If you don’t have the sms service they will call you back to say the security code. They will call you with in 5 to 10mins. So enter the security code and complete the registration process.
  4. Login with a registered phone and given security code now you can see that your account balance as $1.00.
To make calls, use the access numbers. I tried calling India and Pakistan from US.I got 50 free minutes. The call quality is good.
To call India: Dial the access number and then enter countrycode+areacode+number(011+91+xxxxxxxx)
 
call Pakistan: Dial the access number and then enter countrycode+areacode+number(011+92+xxxxxxxx)
So try this and leave a comment about your experience with Boss Revolution.

this is a free calls and free phone blog which offers free calls from pc to mobile or landline which allow you to make free internet calls worldwide by free online 24, free tial calls, free calls offers, free international calls 24 , free call to india 24, free trial calls to world wide 24, free calls to USA 24, free calls 24 to china, free calls to india 24, free minutes to trial calls 24, free dollar offer to trial calls 24, free test calls 24, free minutes to calls 24

11 comments :

freebie said...

I searched alot on the internet to find a service which allow me to make free call to Pakistan, I found www.freeminutes call.com but that has same short duration issue. I found this very useful but it disconnect my call after short talking. Is it my system problem or what? please help.

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your info – I’ve certainly picked up anything new
from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the website a lot of
times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I
had been wondering if your web host is OK?
Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your
placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot
more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update
this again soon..
Look into my web blog - best online dating sites

Anonymous said...


May I just say what a relief to discover someone that actually knows what they're discussing on the web. You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people must check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you aren't more popular because you definitely possess the gift.

voip call center said...

Its so interesting article..Thanks for sharing..

HGH Human Growth Hormone said...

It's really a cool and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.

Unknown said...

I was just looking for the information regarding how do I get Free call to India. thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Free call world without registration http://www.thefreecall.com

Anonymous said...

Free call world without registration http://www.thefreecall.com

Unknown said...

Oh, I find that a bit scary about VOIP. But thanks to make us know about Cheap call to India,we are thankful to you and always feels fortunate when we visit here.You have changed my vision of living the life. Cheap Calls to India

Admin said...

Nyc share
http://downloadsable.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

If you want to make calls from UK to Pakistan then super call international is one of the best calling site for free without any cost.

Loading | please wait...
 


Evaphone | Rebtel | SimpleCall | Rynga | Free Call To Bangladesh | Free Call To India | Free Call To Pakistan | Free Call To Worldwide |
Adphone | Free VOIP Call | Ppoutlet | Tubaloo | Jajah | Google Voice | VOIPTALK | Ecocaller | Airtouchlinks | PennyTel | triumtele | Nymgo | Free Test Call

©2013 FreeCall24™ all right reserved