bdnews24hr.blogspot.com
Voixio voip offers 60 mins free international calls per day! - Free Call 24™

Voixio voip offers 60 mins free international calls per day!

Is it amazing? In fact, I have known this free voips for several weeks. But recently, this has been something wrong with my blog. It can't be visited for such a long time. Here, I should say Sorry to my blog reader! But now, the problem has been soved. I could share my collets with you guys now!

Voixio offers: 
1 hour FREE video conferencing per day. 
10 minutes FREE international calling per day. 
Top-up SIP and conferencing credit for just 1 cent for 5 minutes. 
Of course it's very easy to reg.You just need a e-mail.With this free international call. You could make a free voip calls to China, India, mexico city and so on form pc easily. 
After you reg, you could make a call right away. 

You could reg form here

3 comments :

simplecall said...

I wanted to know how to Call Bangladesh only 3¢ which includes VAT and cut the cost of my phone bills immediately. Can anyone suggest me something?

Clark. K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clark. K said...

hip health insurance

Loading | please wait...
 


Evaphone | Rebtel | SimpleCall | Rynga | Free Call To Bangladesh | Free Call To India | Free Call To Pakistan | Free Call To Worldwide |
Adphone | Free VOIP Call | Ppoutlet | Tubaloo | Jajah | Google Voice | VOIPTALK | Ecocaller | Airtouchlinks | PennyTel | triumtele | Nymgo | Free Test Call

©2013 FreeCall24™ all right reserved